Chapters at all 9 Naturopathic Medical Schools
Communication Platform for all NMSA Members
NMSA Monthly Newsletter
Leadership Development and Training
Representing Student Voice & Supporting Student Efforts
- NMSA Annual Conference
- NMSA Cup
- Naturopathic Medicine Week Challenge
- NMSA International and Local Chapter Events
- NMSA Fellowships, Scholarships & Grants
- Student Discounts
- Networking and Mentorship Opportunities
- Professional Development Opportunities
- NMSA AANP Dual Membership
NMSA represents the voice of all ND students by:
- Writing positions papers to state/provincial and federal governments
- Writing letters supporting state/provincial-level licensing and scope expansion
- Sending in-person delegates to represent at public hearings and numerous planning tables
Connect with National and State Associations through NMSA
Student Member will be a naturopathic medical student currently enrolled in a college of naturopathic medicine recognized by the CNME as an accredited or candidate school or a naturopathic medical student graduating within the same calendar year.
Student Members will be empowered with full rights and privileges to have voice in the business of the Corporation, and to vote and to hold office, in the manner described in these bylaws and the organization policy documents.
Legacy Member will be a naturopathic physician who is a graduate of a college of naturopathic medicine recognized by the CNME or its federally recognized successor agency that is acceptable to the CNME wishing to support the purposes of this organization and who is individually recognized as appropriate by the board or its designee.
Legacy Members may not vote and may not serve as Executive Officers of the Association.
Affiliate Member will be a student, or practitioner, of a licensed healthcare profession other than naturopathic medicine or an undergraduate student.
Affiliate Members may not vote and may not serve as Executive Officers of the Association.