Strange, Rare, and Peculiar
A Tribute to Naturopathic Therapeutic Variety
The 2018 NMSA Annual Conference in San Diego was a huge hit with our largest student attendance yet! We hope to continue this incredible trend again in 2019!
The 2019 NMSA Annual Conference will be held at the Oregon Conference Center, August 15-17, in conjunction with the American Association of Naturopathic Physicians for the third year of colocation! Join your fellow classmates across North America for a 3-day intensive event with lectures, socials, trivia challenges, and the greatest networking in the profession!
This year’s theme is Strange, Rare, and Peculiar, a tribute to one of the greatest modalities of our medicine. To listen to patients and note what they contribute to the interaction is imperative to providing the best care possible. This year’s speakers will reflect this theme by instructing students and physicians alike on variations of practice type between states, hands-on organoleptic and movement workshops, and training in best business practices!
Additionally, the AANP is offering a post-convention workshop on August 18th! If you’re interested in learning nasal-specific treatments or prolotherapy, you can register and pay for the additional training here!
Dr. Thomas Kruzel – Employing Low-Dose Herbal Interventions Safely
Dr. Paul Stamets – Biotherapeutics of Mushrooms
Dr. Joshua Corn – Health at Every Size
Drs. Bethel & Timmermans – Naturopathic Injection Therapy
Dr. Andrea McBeth – What the Microbiome & Fecal Transplant are Telling Us
Dr. Somesh Kaushik – Ayurvedic Medicine and Naturopathy
Dr. Sean Hesler & Sarah Preston-Hesler – Naturopathic Doctors in Global Medicine
Dr. AnnAlisa Behling – Employing Laser Therapies Within a Pre-Licensed State
Dr. Eli Camp – Reality of the First 6 Months of Naturopathic Practice
Dr. Sara Polanco – Topic TBD
David Gallina – The Neurobiology of Movement
Dr. Eric Yarnell – Botanical Organoleptic Workshop
Dr. Sarah Hazel – Gemstones for Non-Needle Acupuncture & Its Use in Naturopathic Medicine
What is unique to the NMSA conference?
- Exciting speakers from a variety of medical backgrounds, including professionals and students!
- Free social events exclusively for NMSA Conference registrants!
- Community building exercise activities!
- Vendor Passport designed to introduce students to new practice resources, interactive opportunities for raffle prizes, and special student discounts!
- Access to the AANP Conference and speakers!
- Coordinated networking with practicing medical professionals!
- Learn how naturopathic medical students just like you are making a difference in their communities throughout North America!